The Velocity Singles are our latest Singles that fit in standard round 3 1/8” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instruments provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instrument includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Velocity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
For Manuals visit the Click Here for Cutout Dimensions
- Standard 3 1/8” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Aviation Real Time Clock and OAT/Voltage Display
The RTC-2 is a 3 1/8” aviation Real Time Clock featuring a two time zone system, stopwatch, countdown timer, alarm, OAT (Outside Air Temperature) and Voltage display. It is primarily intended to show UTC time (also known as Greenwich Mean Time, GMT or Zulu time) together with a local time to facilitate ordinary ATC time reporting.
Each time zone may be programmed with an additional hour offset to allow for summer time or similar variances. Local offsets may be added or subtracted. Stopwatch and Timers can be operated simultaneously to a programmable alarm, making the RTC-2 particularly suitable for sport flying competitions. OAT can be shown in either degrees Celsius or degrees Fahrenheit. The RTC-2 can be setup to automatically or manually alternate between the different time display screens and the OAT display. Time is maintained by an internal lithium battery which can be replaced by the user.
- Features a 2 time zone system, stopwatch, countdown timer, alarm, OAT (outside air temperature) and Voltage display
- Stopwatch and timers can operate simultaneously to a programmable alarm
- Local time offsets can be added or subtracted e.g. summer time or similar variances
- OAT can be shown in degrees Celsius or in degrees Fahrenheit
- Can measure voltages up to 30V (compatible with both 12V and 24V aircraft supplies)
- Contains a programmable low/high voltage alarm to automatically warn against alternator failures , bad batteries, etc.
- Records maximum and minimum OAT in permanent memory
- Replaceable lithium battery