The Velocity Singles are our latest Singles that fit in standard round 3 1/8” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instruments provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instrument includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Velocity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
For Manuals visit the Click Here for Cutout Dimensions
- Standard 3 1/8” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Dual Rotor/Engine Tachometer
The Rotor-1 dual rotor / engine tachometer is a 3 1/8” instrument providing two universal RPM inputs that is primarily intended to measure rotor and engine RPM. Typical uses are rotor / engine RPM displays for helicopters and gyroplanes.
The Rotor-1 displays rotor and engine RPM in a digital readout as well as in a traditional scalable analog needle display. In addition the Rotor-1 provides a 24 entry automatic flight log that stores the duration of each of the last 24 flights. It also has a Hobbs meter (can be set to the current engine time) which is password protected, an engine running timer/flight timer and a programmable maintenance timer to schedule routine engine maintenance.
The Rotor-1 also features a programmable rotor and engine RPM low / high alarm as well as it records the maximum RPM values reached in permanent memory.
- Dual rotor / engine tachometer
- Dual digital readouts or a traditional scalable analog needle display
- Includes a 24 entry automatic flight log
- Includes a settable Hobbs meter (password protected) and an engine running timer/flight timer
- Contains a programmable engine and rotor low / high RPM alarm
- Contains a programmable maintenance timer for scheduled routine engine maintenance
- Records maximum rotor and engine RPM reached in permanent memory