Stratomaster 2.25" Infinity Singles
The Infinity Singles are our latest Singles and fit in standard round 2 1/4” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instrument provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instruments includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Infinity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
The Infinity series general features:M
- Standard 2.25” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 1 year limited warranty
Universal Pressure/ RPM Indicator
The MAP-1 is a 2.25” instrument which can measure pressures in the range from 0.25 bars (3.6 PSI) to 2.5 bars (36.2 PSI) as well as simultaneously display RPM from a universal RPM input. Pressure can be displayed in millibar, bar, PSI, kg/cm2, inches of Mercury, millimeters of Mercury, kilopascal (KPA) or atmospheres. The pressure display is also available in the form of an analog bar graph with user selectable sensitivity if the RPM input is not needed. The MAP-1 is primarily intended as a manifold pressure gauge, however, due to the universal nature of this accurate instrument it can be used for many other applications as well.
In addition the MAP-1 provides a 24 entry automatic flight log that stores the duration of each of the last 24 flights. It also has a Hobbs meter (can be set to the current engine time) which is password protected, an engine running timer/flight timer and a programmable maintenance timer to schedule routine engine maintenance.
The MAP-1 also features a programmable low/high alarm for pressure as well as for RPM and it also records the maximum Pressure and RPM reached in permanent memory.
- Universal pressure and RPM indicator
- Can Measures RPM from 0 to 20000 RPM
- Can measure pressures in the range of 0.25 bars (3.6 PSI) to 2.5 bars (36.2 PSI)
- Pressure can be displayed in millibar, bar, PSI, kg/cm2, inches of Mercury, millimeters of Mercury, kilopascal (KPA) or atmospheres
- Contains a programmable low/high Pressure and RPM alarm
- Records maximum pressure and RPM reached in permanent memory
- Includes a 24 entry automatic flight log
- Includes a settable Hobbs meter (password protected) and an engine running timer/flight timer
- Contains a programmable maintenance timer for scheduled routine engine maintenance
- Scalable analog pressure bar graph