The Velocity Singles are our latest Singles that fit in standard round 3 1/8” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instruments provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instrument includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Velocity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
For Manuals visit the Click Here for Cutout Dimensions
- Standard 3 1/8” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
The GF-1 is a 3 1/8” G-force meter capable of measuring G-forces exerted in an aircraft up to +-10G. The force acting on the aircraft is easily seen on a large backlit graphical display both numerically and graphically. The GF-2 also has the facility to record maximum G-forces obtained in permanent memory as well as it has a temporary memory to record G-forces reached from the time of power up. It also features 2 independent cycle counters to capture the amount of times a preset force has been exceeded. The GF-1 is able to measure G-forces even if the instrument is not mounted exactly in the vertical axis of the aircraft.
- Typical, accurate range up to 20G (From -10Gto +10G)
- Records maximum measured forces in permanent memory (Both positive and Negative G-forces), with password protected reset facility
- Two independent cycle counters record the number of times a preset force has been exceeded.
- Temporary memory for maximum positive and negative G-forces encountered (typically during a flight)
- Clear large readable G-force numerical value (10G positive and negative)
- Scalable graphic analog display of force acting on the aircraft
- 2 axis design of the instrument allows mounting in sloped panels (i.e. panel not exactly vertical)
- Quick calibration function for operation at temperature extremes using Earth’s gravity.