The GF-1 is a 2.25” G-force meter capable of measuring G-forces exerted in an aircraft up to +-10G. The force acting on the aircraft is easily seen on a large backlit graphical display both numerically and graphically. The GF-1 also has the facility to record maximum G-forces obtained in permanent memory as well as it has a temporary memory to record G-forces reached from the time of power up. It also features 2 independent cycle counters to capture the amount of times a preset force has been exceeded. The GF-1 is able to measure G-forces even if the instrument is not mounted exactly in the vertical axis of the aircraft.
- Typical, accurate range up to 20G (From -10Gto +10G)
- Records maximum measured forces in permanent memory (Both positive and Negative G-forces), with password protected reset facility
- Two independent cycle counters record the number of times a preset force has been exceeded.
- Temporary memory for maximum positive and negative G-forces encountered (typically during a flight)
- Clear large readable G-force numerical value (10G positive and negative)
- Scalable graphic analog display of force acting on the aircraft
- 2 axis design of the instrument allows mounting in sloped panels (i.e. panel not exactly vertical)
- Quick calibration function for operation at temperature extremes using Earth gravity.