The Velocity Singles are our latest Singles that fit in standard round 3 1/8” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instruments provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instrument includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Velocity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
For Manuals visit the Click Here for Cutout Dimensions
- Standard 3 1/8” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Primary Flight Instrument
The Flight-2 is a compact, multifunction complete primary flight system intended as a main flight instrument on smaller aircraft or as a backup / secondary flight instrument in larger aircraft. This 3 1/8” instrument provides many functions from an altimeter, airspeed indicator, fuel level and flow, engine RPM and many secondary functions, including an automatic flight log. The Flight-2's light weight, small size and high level of functionality makes it an excellent choice for many applications.
The Flight-2 makes an ideal companion to the Velocity E1 universal engine monitor for a compact, low cost yet highly functional and complete cockpit solution.
- Altimeter (–700ft (-213m) to 30,000ft (9144m)). Altitude can be displayed in feet or meters. Local pressure can be set in mbar or in “Hg.
- Airspeed indicator (16mph to 250mph).
- Altitude compensated digital VSI indicator (+/-20 ft/min to +/-10 000 ft/min) and a logarithmic analog VSI indicator (+-2000 ft/min range). VSI can be displayed in ft/min or m/s.
- Automatic flight duration timer
- Fuel flow (optional fuel flow sender). Fuel flow can be displayed in liters or Gallons.
- Fuel level calculated from fuel flow or from a fuel level sender
- Multi point fuel level sender calibration to compensate for odd shaped tanks and nonlinear fuel level senders
- Current range estimate (range at current speed and fuel burn). Can be displayed in statute/nautical mile or in kilometers
- Fuel bingo estimate (time until tank empty)
- Universal RPM counter (0 to 20000RPM)
- Real Time Clock (RTC) for local time and flight log use
- Settable Hobbs meter (password protected)
- Programmable Maintenance timer for scheduled routine engine maintenance
- OAT (Outside air temperature) display using an external sensor (included)
- Supply Voltage display
- Density altimeter
- Barometer (actual local pressure)
- True airspeed (TAS display)
- Fuel range based on TAS, IAS or GPS-NMEA input
- Fuel endurance based on TAS, IAS or GPS-NMEA input
- Glide and climb ratio indicator
- Alarm on low/high RPM, low/high airspeed, low/high supply voltage and low fuel level
- Records maximum values reached in permanent memory
- Includes a 24 entry automatic flight log