Stratomaster 2.25" Infinity Singles
The Infinity Singles are our latest Singles and fit in standard round 2 1/4” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instrument provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instruments includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Infinity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
The Infinity series general features:M
- Standard 2.25” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 1 year limited warranty
Fuel Management System
The FF-1 fuel management computer is a 2.25” instrument intended for efficient monitoring of fuel related information for single or dual fuel tanks onboard small aircraft and related applications.
The FF-1 unit can connect to one or two fuel flow senders, one or two fuel level senders or both. Full functionality is available with both senders or only with a fuel flow sender using calculated fuel levels based on fuel usage. Differential fuel flow calculations are also supported for fuel return systems. Fuel injector systems are also supported.
Standard automotive fuel level senders can be used, even with odd shaped tanks due to a comprehensive, multi-point calibration system. Most fuel flow senders can be used and the K-factor of the sender can be entered into the system for simple calibration. MGL Avionics supplies a lightweight dual range fuel flow sender that is ideally suited for the FF-1.
In addition, the FF-1 can be connected via the airtalk communication link to the Stratomaster Infinity ASX-1 for automatic range calculation which is based on current fuel usage, fuel remaining and current airspeed.
- Advanced fuel computer with 13 different modes of operation
- Supports single or dual fuel tanks
- The FF-1 can connect to one or two fuel flow senders, fuel level senders or fuel injectors
- Differential fuel flow calculations are also supported for fuel return systems
- Fuel flow by the means of measuring the fuel injectors on time is also supported
- The FF-1 can connect to a Stratomaster Infinity ASX-1 via the airtalk protocol for range based calculations. It can also accept a manually entered cruising speed if an ASX-1 instrument is not available
- Standard automotive fuel level senders can be used, even with odd shaped tanks due to a comprehensive, multi-point calibration system