The BAT-1 is a 2.25” instrument used to monitor your aircraft’s battery power supply. It can be used on lead-acid, NiCad batteries as well as gel cells. This instrument is very useful in determining your battery’s health, charging status, as well as the current load consumption of your aircraft. The BAT-1 can be used in both 12V and 24V aircraft and can measure voltages up to 30V DC. The BAT-1 uses a standard 50 mV shunt (50 Amp shunt included) to measure the current making the unit capable of measuring currents from 5A to 500A. The instrument contains a programmable low/high voltage alarm to automatically detect bad batteries and alternator failures.
- Measure voltage and current simultaneously
- Can measure voltages up to 30V (Compatible with both 12V and 24V aircraft supplies)
- Contains a programmable low/high voltage alarm to automatically catch alternator failures and bad batteries
- Includes a battery charge/discharge indication
- Choice of 3 display modes (volts only, current only, or dual current & voltage display)
- Records maximum volts, charge and discharge currents in permanent memory
- Analog bar graph indicating charge/discharge current