The display options depend on the attitude / heading sensor package you select...
Attitude/Heading Sensors (Order the Sensor Packages Above):
Depending on what attitude / heading sensor packages you choose, you will have the following features on your instrument:
Tilt-compensated magnetic compass
Attitude indication and turn/bank indication
What else can you do?
With the SP-7and SP-6 sensor packages you can add additional AV-1 Infinity Singles (or even 3 1/8” AV-2 Maxi Singles) for separate Compass and Turn/Slip Indicators.
Or how about one SP-7 and one SP-6 unit and six AV-1/AV-2 displays? Yes, you can have two Horizons, two Turn/Slips and two Compasses all at the same time. Makes a dual cockpit layout interesting...
Attitude/ Heading Indicators
Meet the World’s most lightweight and compact, fully integrated inertial measurement instruments (IMU’s) and digital compasses.
MGL combines the most advanced and miniaturized components for magnetic field and inertial measurement in a compact format weighing in at less than 150 grams.
MGL uses the AV-1 airtalk computer, a Stratomaster Infinity Single programmed with an application program that lets you choose what you want to display. Horizon, Turn & Bank, or a compass - as you wish, and each mode has options and additional, useful functions.
Stratomaster 3-1/8" Velocity Singles
The Velocity Singles are the latest Singles that fit in standard round 3 1/8” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instruments provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instrument includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Velocity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
For Manuals visit the Click Here for Cutout Dimensions
- Standard 3 1/8” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 3-Year Limited Warranty