Stratomaster 2.25" Infinity Singles
The Infinity Singles are our latest Singles and fit in standard round 2 1/4” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instrument provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instruments includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Infinity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
The Infinity series general features:M
- Standard 2.25” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 1 year limited warranty
Airspeed indicator with automatic flight log
The ASI-1 airspeed indicator is a 2.25” instrument that provides a wide range airspeed indication in both digital and analog formats. Airspeed is based on the pressure generated by a pitot tube system and a static port is provided as well for use by high speed aircraft. In addition, the ASI-1 provides a 24 entry automatic flight log that stores the duration of each of the last 24 flights, an air-distance trip counter and a current flight timer. Airspeed can be indicated in statute miles per hour (mph), kilometers per hour (km/h) or nautical miles per hour (knots) with the air-distance being displayed in corresponding units. The analog airspeed display can be scaled according to the aircraft’s flying speed range and markers for Vs, Vf, Vno and Vne can be set. ASI sensitivity can be calibrated by the user to cater for errors caused by pitot tube placement. The ASI-1 instrument measures airspeed from 16mph to 250mph and is well suited to slower aircraft due to very good sensitivity and linearity at low air speeds.
- Measure airspeed from 16mph to 250mph and is well suited to slow aircraft due to very good sensitivity and linearity at low air speeds.
- Includes a 24 entry automatic flight log
- Includes an air-distance trip counter and a flight timer
- Airspeed units can be set to miles per hour (mph), kilometer per hour (km/h) or nautical miles per hour (knots)
- Contains a programmable low/high airspeed alarm
- Records maximum airspeed reached in permanent memory
- Analog bar graph indicating airspeed with markers for Vs, Vf, Vno and Vne