Stratomaster 2.25" Infinity Singles
The Infinity Singles are our latest Singles and fit in standard round 2 1/4” cutout. Using a custom-made high resolution graphics display, these instrument provide excellent daylight readability, even in direct sunlight. In addition they all have built in backlighting making them easy to read at night time. Each instruments includes a rotary control plus 2 independent keys for easy menu navigation and to access specific instrument features. The Infinity range has a switch mode power supply allowing the instruments to be used in both 12V and 24V environments as well as for reduced power consumption. Reverse and over voltage protection is provided.
The Infinity series general features:M
- Standard 2.25” aircraft enclosure (can be front or rear mounted)
- Rotary control plus 2 independent buttons for easy menu navigation and user input
- Alarm output as well as an onboard red LED for alarm notification
- Large backlit graphic LCD with adjustable contrast
- Multiple display screens (model dependent)
- On board voltage reversal and over voltage protection for harsh electrical environments
- SMPS (Switch mode power supply) for use in both 12V and 24V systems as well as for reduced power consumption
- Light weight design
- Field upgradeable firmware
- 1 year limited warranty
Precision encoding altimeter and VSI indicator
The ALT-1 is a 2.25” instrument that contains a precision encoding altimeter and a wide range vertical speed indicator. The altimeter conforms to ANSI standard atmosphere rules from –700 ft up to a maximum of 40,000 ft. The altimeter includes an encoding serial output that when used in combination with MGL Avionics CNV-AT, provides a parallel Gillham code interface for transponders. The altimeter can display altitude in feet or meters, local pressure can be set in millibars or inches of mercury
The onboard VSI indicator is altitude compensated and can be displayed in either feet/minute (ft/min) or meters/second (m/s). It also offers a digital readout with a wide range from +/-20 ft/min to as high as +/-10 000 ft/min, it also offers a logarithmic analog display with a +/-2000 ft range. The VSI can be calibrated by the user once the instrument has been installed in the aircraft.
In addition the ALT-1 provides an OAT sender which is used in the determining the density altitude of the aircraft. The ALT-1 can also be used to measure relative altitude as well as it has a facility for the pilot to enter a reference altitude and deviation band that has to be kept.
- Precision altimeter for –700 ft up to a maximum of 40,000 ft
- Provides altitude encoder data on airtalk (serial) output, which can be converted by a MGL Avionics CNV-AT converter to a parallel Gillman code interface for transponders .
- The altimeter can display altitude in feet or meters, local pressure can be set in millibars or inches of mercury.
- Contains a wide range VSI indicator from +/-20 ft/min to as high as +/-10 000 ft/min
- VSI units can be in feet/minute (ft/min) or in meters/second (m/s)
- Records the maximum and minimum OAT (outside air temperature) and maximum altitude reached in permanent memory
- Records maximum and minimum OAT in temporary memory since instrument power up