Fuel Flush Valve, 7/16"-20 Threaded Fitting
For Cessna 152/172/180/185/210 or Other 7/16"-20 Applications
F391 Fuel Drain Valves are original equipment on many aircraft. These valves protrude from the surface of the aircraft less than most other drain valves, and for this reason are referred to as F391 Flush Valves. F391 Valves can be opened only with a special rod. A sampling cup with rod attached permits draining fuel into the cup to check octane color as well as for water and other contaminants.
- F391-14: Cessna T-50, Piper PA-11, PA-12, PA-18, PA-20, PA-22, or Aircraft With 1/4” Taper Pipe Fitting
- F391-18: Maule Aircraft M-5 (210 Engine), M-5 (235 Engine), M-5 (180 Engine), M-5 (Turbo Charged Engine), or Aircraft With 1/8” Taper Fitting
- F391-32: Cessna 180, 182, 185, 188, 206, 207, or Aircraft With 3/8”-24 Threaded Fitting. (Cessna Pt. No. S2106-1)
- F391-53S: Mooney M20j (201) And M20k (231) or Aircraft With 7/16”-20 Threaded Fittting.
- F391-72: Cessna 152, 172, 180, 185, 210, or Aircraft With 7/16”-20 Treaded Fitting. (Cessna Pt. No. S2106-2)
- F391-82: Cessna 206, 207, 210, or Aircraft With 1/2”-20 Threaded Fitting. (Cessna Pt. No. S2020-2)
- F391-187: Piper Arrow or Aircraft With 1/8”-27 Threaded Fitting
- NOTE: Verify application with your parts manual to see if this part is correct for your aircraft