4300 Series Lifesaver Gyro Electric Attitude Indicator with Standby battery system provides up to one hour of emergency attitude reference in the event of aircraft power failure.
- Single connector installation
- Exceptional value - 7,500 hrs. MTBF, more than double the life of most electric gyros
- Perfect for use as a primary or standby artificial horizon in fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- 10-32 volt DC replacement for use in either 14 or 28 volt aircraft
- Anti-reflective glass enhances visibility and reduces fatigue
- Field replaceable lighting
- Approved to FAA TSO-C4c
- One year factory warranty
- Available with 0-20º panel tilt, please specify tilt.
Inclinometer Additional charge of $225.00