- (1) 3 in x 108 in (9 ft) Cowl Saver™ (Part number CS085X3X108G)
- (1) Baffle Seal Rivet Kit (Part number RIVET-KIT-2)
- (5) Baffle Seal Retainer Strips (Part number 6036)
Best for small aircraft with straight baffle seals.
Baffle Seal Friction Destroys Cowls and Cowl Fasteners
Typical silicone rubber baffle seals have a coefficient of friction among the highest of any know material. This friction transfers engine vibration into your cowl and cowl fasteners causing fatigue, cracking, chaffing and erosion.
Cowl Saver™ Baffle Seal Material has 10 times Less Friction!
Low Friction Saves You Money!
- One side is silicone and the other is the revolutionary friction free surface unique to the patent pending Cowl Saver™.
- Cowl Saver™ dramatically reduces the friction between your cowl and baffle seals.
- Reduces transfer of damaging engine vibration to the engine cowl
- Minimizes cowl chaffing and erosion from baffle seals
- Extends baffle seal life
- Reduces expensive cowl and cowl fastener repairs
- Reduces fatigue and cracking in aluminum baffles and cowl skins
- The cowling even goes on easier!
- Ideal balance of flexibility and stiffness to insure a proper seal
- Fiberglass reinforced
- Meets industry standard AMS3320G specification
- McFarlane quality you can count on!