Pitot Shield 3/4" Round
Fits Cessna 150, 152, 172, 177, 182, 200 Series, 337 Skymaster, Falcon Jet
Featured in Aviation Safety magazine, the patented PitotShield™ pitot cover is designed specifically for light general aviation aircraft. The first and only pitot cover designed to self-disengage from the pitot tube if left on prior to takeoff, the PitotShield™ is used by thousands of pilots worldwide.
PitotShields™ fit a wide range of light general aviation aircraft, including:
- Release from pitot tube at specific velocity, falling away harmlessly
- Offer low-cost protection for pilots and passengers.
- Provide full protection of pitot tube from contamination while plane is on the ground
- Feature high-visibility, durable vinyl construction with teflon inserts
- Come in designs for both blade- and round-type pitot tubes
- Will float if disengaged during water takeoffs
Aero Commander, Beech, Cessna 100-200-300-336-337-400, Citation, Columbia 450, Grumman American, Learjet, Lockheed Jetstar, Maule (Early), Piper, And many more