37% YAK 55M Space Scheme Red/Blue ARF Gas Airplane, by Krill ModelsClick Here to Download Instruction Manual
- C/F engine dome (already have a right thrust build in).
- CNC rudder servo tray.
- CNC fuel tanks holders.
- CNC F/G horns.
- Screws,nuts and washers.
This model is based on full size YAK 55M. Favored by many aerobatic pilots around the world, it's capabilities and power have been proven many times. This model is built using the same " Hi Tech" technology Krill uses on all previous models. The landing gear is a sandwich of light wood and carbon fiber. The results are amazing. While incredibly strong, it weighs only 520gr ( 1.14 lb). Total weight of this plane is an amazing 15.8kg ( 35 lbs!! ). As usual all parts are composite. Canopy glued into a canopy frame, matching your paint scheme. This airplane is offered in a new line of designs. Some were designed after full size paint schemes.
Description of individual parts:
- vacuum bagged sandwich with all bulkheads installed for you.
- vacuum bagged sandwich with full span carbon fiber spar. This creates incredible strength and increases lifespan. Each wing was designed for 3 servos, all servo bays are already boxed to eliminate any possible twists when servos are "working".
- vacuum bagged sandwich. Elevator part is attached using a brass rod though F/G hinges. Same way it's done on full size airplanes. 2 servo bays in each half already boxed same way as in the wings. Stabs are attached to fuselage with 2 aluminum tubes with 18mm dia (3/4") and secured with 2 x M3 screws from the bottom of the stab.
- vacuum bagged sandwich, mounted to fin same way as the elevator. For ease of transportation, rudder is removable.
- only clear canopy is available. Glued into canopy frame for you and matched to your paint scheme.
- vacuum bagged sandwich. Attached to fuselage using 8-10 screws M4.
Landing gear and wheel pants
- Fiber glass parts, using our latest technology. Very light and incredibly strong. Wheelpants will accept 130mm ( 5" ) wheels.