37% Sukhoi 29 IDO 1A Scheme ARF Gas Airplane, by Krill ModelsClick Here to Download Instruction Manual
Chief Orders will Include Optional Clear Canopy
- New and very practical servo installation for ailerons. No more ugly screws to look at and no more open bays.
- New hinge, preventing ailerons delaminating.
- New internal structure in the wings, 2 main spars! Wings are very solid and light.
- Aluminum wing tube 45/1mm.
- Carbon fiber motor dome.
- Canopy and cowl already installed!
- Predrilled aluminum landing gear.
- Fuel and smoke tank floor already installed.
- Slots for control horns are cut.
fuselage, canopy frame with silver canopy, cowl, rudder,elevator,wings,wheel pants.
aluminum wing tube 45/1mm, stab tube 22/1.5mm, aluminum landing gear, all necessary bolts and nuts, wheel axles and CNC cut control horns.
- vacuumed fiberglass sandwich with all bulkheads in place, including tray for 4 rudder servos. Tank floor installed and tied into side longerons, which can be used to attach all necessary equipment and radio components.
- vacuumed fiberglass sandwich. Aluminum wing tube 45/1mm, each wing panel has 3 servo bays (JR 8711 is recommended).
- vacuumed fiberglass sandwich. Can be taken apart, hinge brass tubing is removable. Each half requires 2 servos (JR 8711 is recommended ). Two stab tubes, 22/1 and 10/1mm.
- vacuumed fiberglass sandwich,also removable with brass hinge tubing from the bottom. Should make it easier for transport. Servos recommended should have combined torque at least 60kg (133 lb.)
- Aluminum/titanium - comes with the kit. Canopy frame is fitted and attached to fuselage from our factory, using M4 bolts and dowels.
- made out of fiberglass, installed from our factory, using 8 M4 bolts. Engines from 150 to 170 will fit without any problems.
Landing gear and wheel pants
- aluminum, mounting and axle holes are predrilled.Wheel pants are composite and ready for installation.