41% Extra 330SC White Base ARF Gas Airplane, by Krill Models
with DA 4-Cyl Firewall & Split Cowl, Includes Spinner & Fuel Tray, Mid-Rudder Servo
DA-200 4-cylinder firewall modifications have a rear servo mounting location to offset the extra weight of the engine. Twin engine firewalls have a center servo mounting location.
The 41% 330SC is first the EXTRA from the KRILL Model. The airplane was designed by Gernot Bruckmann and he has offered his help with all questions concerning set-up or tricks for the new EXTRA. Krill worked with Gernot to develop the Extra to achieve a near perfect scale model of the popular Extra 330sc with out compromising full aerobatic performance!
You can see some practical details on the airframe:
The airplane is Full composite and we used some new additions that are improvements on our other models:
- The landing covers (skirts) was integred to the fuselage
- Under motor dome special embossed for better ventilation air from outside the cowl and some more practical tricks.
- The wings have central hinged ailerons
- Included are carbon wing and the stab tubes
- The clear canopy is glued to the canopy frame
- Installed cowl and the canopy
- Installed landing gear
- All ribs are composite and installed inside the fuselage (included is a rudder arm tray 117mm made from aluminum)
- Included in the kit is a tail wheel and two main wheels 120mm with bearings
- The firewall is set up for 170-190 cc engines. But for an extra charge Krill offers a set up for 4-cylinder engines
- The rudder rib is composite with four hinges F/G (very light and strong)
- The wheel pants are molded for the C/F landing gear - very easy assembly
, by Krill ModelsComposite parts:
Airframe, Clear canopy glued to the cabine frame, Landing gear, Wheel pants, Wing tube, Stab joiner tube, by Krill ModelsHardware:
(2) Wheels, Tailwheel, Wing screws, Rudder tray horn (117mm installed), CNC control horns