35% Extra 330SC Unlimited Yellow ARF Gas Airplane
Includes Spinner & Fuel Tray, by Krill Models
The 35% 330SC is all composite airplane designed by Gernot Bruckmann like its "41% brother". The airplane was developed for 100-120cc engines with high prefabrication. All features remain the same like the bigger EXTRA 330SC 41%. like the inside of the fuselage, the landing gear and etc.. KRILL Models worked with Gernot to develop the Extra to achieve a near perfect scale model of the popular Extra 330sc with out compromising full aerobatic performance!
You can see practical details on the airframe:
- The landing covers (skirts) are integrated into the fuselage
- Under motor dome special embossed for better ventilation air from outside the cowl and some more practical tricks.
- The wings have central hinged ailerons
- The wing and the stab tube of Carbon include
- The clear canopy glued to the canopy frame and to be fixed on the fuselage.
- Pre installed the cowl and the landing gear also
- Pre driled holes for the control horns
- Integrated all composite tray for Rx, batteries, rudder servos,etc.
- All composite landing gear plate, integrated into fuselage.
- Wingspan: 103.5" (2.62m)
- Length: 102" (2.6m)
- Wing Area: 130 dm2
- Weight: 26.4 lb (12 kg)
- Engine: 80-120cc
- Radio: 5+ Channel