35% Extra 330SC GBM Blue/White ARF Gas Airplane
Includes Spinner & Fuel Tray, by Krill Models
The 35% 330SC is all composite airplane designed by Gernot Bruckmann like it's "41% brother". Airplane was developed for 100-120cc engines with high prefabrication. Features the same looks as the larger 41% version, including the inside of the airframe and landing gear. KRILL Models worked with Gernot to develop the Extra 330SC to achieve a near perfect scale model of the full-size Extra 330sc with out compromising full aerobatic performance!
You can see practical details on the airframe:
- The landing covers (skirts) are integrated into the fuselage
- The motor dome is special embossed for better ventilation from the outside of the cowl.
- The wings have central hinged ailerons
- The wing and the stab tube of carbon and included
- The clear canopy is glued to the canopy frame and fixed on the fuselage.
- Krill has installed the cowl and the landing gear as well
- Krill also has already drilled holes for the control horns
- Integrated all composite tray for Rx, batteries, rudder servos,etc.
- All composite landing gear plate, integrated into the fuselage.
- Wingspan: 103.5" (2.62m)
- Length: 102" (2.6m)
- Wing Area: 130 dm2
- Weight: 12 lb (12 kg)
- Engine: 80-120cc
- Radio: 5+ Channel