Single Action Brake Valve, by Jet-Tronics
Completely digital brake control. Provides both on/off and (PWM) proportional braking depending on mode selection. Also great for Air-Up / Spring down landing gear and speed brakes.
Electronic valves are self contained units which plug directly into your RX for device control. Unlike mechanical valves, there is no need for a servo. This valve provides propotional braking using Pulse Mode Modulation (PWM); braking is regulated by pulsing the valve. The faster the pulse, the more brake applied. PWM does tend to consume more air than mechanical valves, we suggest using a seperate air storage tank for brake supply. If you desire an electronic brake valve which offers similar functionality but consiumes less air, we suggest the Jettronic Low Loss brake valve, part JT-BKLL.
- Supply voltage: 3.5 V - 7.5 V
- Current consumption: 100 mA bei 5 V
- Pressure range: 0 - 10 bar
- Measurements (L/W/H): 28 x 16 x 28 mm
- Weight: 23 g
- Connection: Universal connectors for tubes from 2.5 to 4 mm outer diameter