JR XBus XB2-CHB Heavy Duty Dual Redundant Center Hub
- Dual receiver inputs for complete RF link redundancy in the most complex aircraft
- 3 heavy duty XBus output channels capable of driving up to 12 servos effortlessly
- Built-in electric soft switch fails ‘on’, eliminating risk of losing power in the event of switch failure
- Status condition LEDs
- Dual 14AWG battery input leads with Dean’s Ultra connector provide constant voltage to the servos
- Four strong mounting tabs with rubber grommets provide easy, secure airframe installation
- 1 standard XBus output to control low current functions such as throttle or smoke system
Experience true redundancy and flexibility in your aircraft’s setup with the new XB2-CHB heavy duty redundant XBus center hub from JR. The XB2-CHB allows modelers more security than ever before with XBus thanks to the dual receiver input channels in addition to the dual battery input channels. With three HD servo output channels, and one standard current channel, the XB2-CHB is capable of driving up to 12 servos with high current demands as well as 4 additional low current servos for effortless control of up to 16 servos total.
What’s more, the XB2-CHB features a built-in soft switch designed to fail in the “on” position so there is no risk of a mechanical switch failing in flight, causing you to lose your model. The entire unit is smaller than a stack of playing cards and weighs a scant 2.2oz, so it can fit in virtually any model.