DS8411 Ultra Torque Digital Servo
- A whopping 155 oz./in. of torque
- Standard size case that fits nearly anywhere
- Increased resolution of 5900 steps per 120 degrees and a less than 1 ms deadband for extreme accuracy
- The highly efficient digital amplifier has only a slightly higher current drain (approximately 8% more than a conventional servo under a given load) despite its radically increased performance
- Hardened steel & brass Gear train that's virtually unstrippable
- Rock solid holding power
For giant scale and precision competition airplanes, JR’s DS8411 servos are the ultimate choice thanks to their high output torque and incredible accuracy and holding torque. To transfer all that available power to the servo arm, JR’s DS8411 features a composite metal Gear train that includes a combination of hard anodized hardened steel and brass Gears that are virtually unstrippable. This combination of metals gives a long, backlash-free Gear life. In addition, Ball Bearing spacing on the output Gear has been significantly widened, offering greater radial output play and further improving accuracy.
JR’s digital amplifier, developed in cooperation with the electronics giant Mitsubishi, features a high frequency 250Hz pulse rate (the number of times per second the amplifier sends power to the Motor) versus the 50Hz pulse rate of conventional servos. This provides quicker response and gives up to 5 times greater holding power.
- Torque (oz.in.): 155/180
- Speed (Sec): .18
- Weight (oz): 2.03
- Size WxLxH(in): .75x1.54x1.36
- Ball Bearing: Dual Wide Spread
- Motor: Coreless