JR PROPO RG411B 4-Channel DMSS Park Flyer Receiver with Integrated TelemetryDMSS technology is not compatible with JR DSM or Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX equipment.
JR's RG411B 4 channel park flyer receiver runs JR's new DSMM 2.4 GHz protocol, offering built in telemetry and a state-of-the-art RF link. Receiver pack voltage telemetry is built-in, and sensors for RPM, altitude/variometer, temperate and other functions are available.
What is DMSS? 100% Pure JR
- Due to the use of the DMSS system, cross modulation is implemented. This high sensitivity receiver is not easily affected by inter modulation interference.
- A telemetry system is incorporated that is capable of feeding back information such as the aircraft remaining battery power.
- Due to the use of both a coaxial antenna and a remote antenna, secure and precise communications can be realised.
- It is possible to confirm the receiving condition according to the lighting of the LEDs.
- Support is provided for the fail safe settings in the transmitter.
- Additional items supplied are a RG Cable 150mm, Bind Plug and Operation Manual
Dual Modulation Spectrum System is JR's own 2.4GHz protocol. Although a late entry to the 2.4 market, DMSS can be considered as the truly 'state of the art' method of providing radio control for model use. And since JR have not rushed their own 2.4 protocol into production they have been able to incorporate the very latest techniques for Wideband Data Transmission into the next generation of JR radio control sets.
DMSS combines the best features of Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) and Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) protocols. FHSS is great for avoiding interference and DSSS offers high response. JR DMSS combines both these attributes, having both frequency hopping and high response.
DMSS also offers Two-Way Communication (telemetry), with receiver voltage monitoring as standard. Additional sensors include altitude/variometer, RPM, temperature and flight pack voltage/current monitoring.