Fuel Scan FS-450 Twin, Single Display w/ two transducersWith GPS interface, FlowScan Transducer and Fire sleeve
Purchase fittings separately to fit your engine.
- Continuous display of fuel burned,in upper display in Gallons per Hour. Liters and Lbs per hr also available.
- An amazingly low price includes Instrument harness and a Flow Scan 201 or 231 transducer.
- When your EI, Hoskins or Shadin fails, upgrade it to the FS-450 using the already installed transducer.
- Will function with any K factors with excellent accuracy; connector is pin to pin compatible.
- Automatically calculates the K factor.
- All programming done from the front panel.
- Dimensions: 3 1/8" instrument round
- Weight: Transducer 3.0 oz.
- 3 year factory warranty
- Serial port sends and receives data from all GPS units, even handhelds.
- Calculates fuel to next waypoint.
- FS-450 Can Mate to an old Shadin or Hoskins System
- Gallons per hour can be changed tap litres or Lbs.
- QUE lights indicate which function is being displayed in the lower display
- Auto Button, starts the automatic scan of the functions. Rate can be set from 1-9
- Continuous display of fuel burn in Gal/Lbs/Litres per hour.
- Step button can index information forward or backward. All programming done easily from the from panel with two buttons and no switches to toggle.
- Dual Displays show fuel-flow, GPH at all times.
- Large bright digits for excellent viewing in direct sunlight
- FAA TSO'd for reliability and accuracy
- Displays gallons required to next waypoint or destination.
- Programmable to display US gallons, pounds or liters
- Remote "Warning Light" programmable with low fuel and low time warning.
- Automatic reminder (flashing digits) to update fuel added. Fuel added can be set after take-off.
- Total fuel used can be set to zero at any time during flight.
- Return line systems (Pressure Carburetor) and gravity flow, no problem.
- Display passed TSO-C44b with operational temperature range -67ºF to 180ºF. Also TSO'd for use in Turbo-prop aircraft.
Displays All These Functions:
- Total Fuel Used
- Fuel Remaining
- Endurance in Hours and Minutes
- Fuel Required to next Waypoint
- Fuel Reserve at Next Waypoint
- Nautical miles per Gallon