Jeppesen GFD Instrument / Commercial Syllabus
Whether enrolling in an instrument rating, commercial pilot certification or both, this syllabus is for you. This syllabus ensures that you are introduced to topics in a logical sequence prior to applying your skills in the air.
- Instrument segment includes a PC-based aviation training option (PCATD), flight training device (FTD), and an airplane
- Commercial segment includes single-engine complex and multi-engine airplane training
- Compact, spiral bound design is ideal for on the ground or in the cockpit
- Ideal for FAR Part 141 training; easily adapted for FAR Part 61 training
- Syllabus features: lesson objectives, flight and ground time allocations, coordination of academic support materials with pilot training, an enrollment notice, and graduation certificates