The Rhino 200 SE Turbine Engine, 45 lbs Thrust, by Jet Central
The Rhino is super reliable & the best value turbine with unmatched in class performanceClick Here to Download the Instruction Manual
Jet Central Turbine Maintenance Cycle: 25 Hours; $250 Overhaul Fee + $60 Freight
NEW! Jet Central "SE" Smart Electronics ECU System
- Metallic robust HDT
- Safety acceleration flameout prevention
- Self-adjusting features
- Easy fine tuning, do more with less adjustment
- Simple, graphic navigation menus
- Keep track of your telemetry with an easy to use interface
- One-click altitude compensations
- All the information you need in an easy to read display
Super reliable, hassle free, best value motor with unmatched performance in its class at 16.5 kg (36 lbs) of thrust. A powerful turbine ready to fly all the big Jets, and provide enough thrust for an awesome performance and the fastest acceleration in its class.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINES ENGINES are in its own right a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a TURBOJET ENGINE for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the TURBOJET ENGINE.
Rhino Turbine Complete Set with Auto Start includes
- Kerosene Start
- Engine ready for installation, with the newest in ECU's.
- All motors tested at over 6000 ft.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Turbine Engine with integrated ECU
- Hard Case
- SE POWERPACK Unit
- Clear Fuel Line 4mm
- Clear Kerosene Start Line 3mm
- Clear Fuel Line 6mm
- 3 Cell LiFePo Battery
- Accessory Box
- On/Off Manual Festo Valve (6mm.)
- Hanger 9 Fuel Filter
- S-Bus / Power Cable
- USB Flash with Manuals
- SE Hand Data Terminal (HDT)
- JR Style Receiver throttle cable