Click Here to Download the ISS Wiring SChematic
270 degree Sweep Electric Movement Gauges
Electric movement gauges require transducers & senders.
- High quality movements
- Standard 2 1/4" hole and mounting pattern
- Internally lit ( 12V only)
- Electric design uses transducers and senders, No pressurized fuel and oil in the cabin
- Wires attach with nuts (included) to 6-32 studs on instrument, no spade fitting
- Cases have brass inserts for #6 mounting screws, no need for "grasshopper nuts"
- Clear and sharp lettering with appropriate operating arcs and redlines screened directly on the face.
- Works with standard Stewart-Warner match transducers