Aluminum Case, Mag-Rite and Fly-Rite tools, Digital Angle Indicator, TDC Locator Pin and 3 Adjustable Bungees
- Manufactured from strong and durable ABS material it will not scratch painted or polished spinners.
- With 6 attach hooks it provides secure attach points for any propeller blade combination.
- The 3 supplied bungees are manufactured from strong and durable surgical tubing with adjustable locks to ensure proper tension for any installation.
- The cone is designed to securely fit any aircraft spinner without the need for filler materials.
- Installation angle does not affect the indicators accuracy.
- It’s just as accurate on a 185 “Tail Dragger” as it is on a 172.
- Easy to read indicator eliminates "guess work" on timing idications.
- Digital indicator is accurate within .01 degrees.
Rite-System kits provide the technician with two precision tools in one unique package. Innovative tooling will help increase productivity, aircraft reliability, and performance. Designed to meet the high quality and durability standards of the aviation industry; both Mag-Rite and Fly-Rite tools come with a “Lifetime Warranty”. A rugged aluminum case helps to ensure tooling stays organized and secure.
Mag-Rite is the first magneto timing indicator to use advanced digital technology and is 50 times more accurate than “needle” style indicators. Quickly locates TDC and the easy to read digital indicator is accurate within .01 degrees. Designed to securely fit any propeller spinner with the supplied adjustable bungees. Strong and durable ABS material will not damage painted or polished spinners.
Fly-RiteTM utilizes the same precision digital indicator. Quickly and accurately helps set the proper deflection angle of flight control surfaces and propeller pitch angles. Reads 180 deg +/- to produce accurate control surface travel measurements. Durable ABS material is safe for all airframe surfaces.