High Flow Supertrap UAT, 250ml Air Trap, by Intairco
- Dual Inlet Ports with option to Cap off One Port (fitting included)
- 6mm Barb Fittings - 3/16" Tygon or 8mm Tubing
- Dimensions: Length 4" (100mm) Diameter 2.5" (64mm)
- Simplicity in design
- Vertical Mount (with Horizontal Option) see Additional Photos in Listing.
- Fill/Drain feature that allows trap to be emptied between flying sessions.
- Twin fuel tank connection option
- Ease of maintenance
- Easy to observe during operation due to the clear body
- Utilizes broad filtration using an in-house SS Super-Flow Sintered filter
- Super-FlowBarb Fittings for Tygon tubing
- Light Weight
- Optional CNC Alloy Mount available for Horizontal Mounting (IAC-734)
The unique clear tank walls make it very easy to monitor any foreign bodies that are building up in your fuel system. The Center Pick-Up Tube simply unscrews from the front face of the Super-Trap giving access to the SS Super-Flow Sintered Filter. This in turn unscrews from the Pick-Up Tube Body and can be washed and blow out using an air gun from the inside. Alternatively a replacement Filter is available (IAC-755)
This product has been designed for use with Jet A1, Kerosene and Diesel as well as industry smoke oils such as Intairco’s “Smoke On”. It is NOT suitable for Petrol (Gasoline) and must not be cleaned internally or externally with any solvent based products or isopropyl alcohol. These will destroy the product.