Bendix-King KSN 770 WAAS-Enabled Integrated Multi-Function Display, by Honeywell
Trade-Up to the Latest Bendix-King Avionics & Save Up to $2,000 - Click Here for Details
KSN-770 PACKAGE INCLUDES:
USB Americas Database, Integrated Navigator, Installation Kit, WAAS GPS Antenna with install kit, Pilots guide and quick reference guide
- High-res VGA display (5.7" diagonal, 5.25" high).
- Hybrid user interface
Touch screen, hard keys and cursor control device (CCD)
- Electronic charts and maps.
- WAAS GPS enroute and approach navigation system.
- TCAS), and Radar ,** TAWS ,** TCAS and Stormscope.
- XM WX interface.
- 10W COM with optional high-power 16W COM
Digital radio core
- Analog and digital inputs/outputs.
- EPIC/APEX FMS Core.
- Open architecture integrates with a variety of sensors.
- Simple to use
No “Home” key required
Direct access keys
- Affordable pricing, extensive dealer network.
- Enhanced ground proximity warning system (option).
- Nav/Com (10W Com with 16W option)(Nav/Com not available on KSN 765)
Get your fingers on the 770’s hybrid interface; the perfect blend of touch screen and hard buttons. Easily control your GPS navigation, NAV/COMM, weather, traffic and terrain in any condition. Helping you navigate in the soup with confidence.
Welcome to the next-generation, WAAS-Enabled, Integrated Safety Navigator. The KSN 770 combines GPS navigation, Nav/Com, terrain mapping, charting and safety sensor displays. It will also display XM Datalink Weather, radar-based weather, traffic and terrain. The combination of hard buttons, cursor control and touchscreen.
ENHANCED SAFETY AND SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
The KSN 770 features Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) and Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance (LPV). It also displays a full complement of safety systems including: On-board weather radar, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS), XM Datalink Weather, Terrain awareness and warning System (TAWS) and Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS). And split-screen capabilities. Never before have so many features been designed into an MFD that will bring value to the pilot in terms of safety and ease of use.