Bendix-King KGX 150/130 ADS-B Certified Transceivers/Receivers, by Honeywell
The Bendix King KGX ADS-B solutions are flexible, certified and affordable.
- The KGX 150 series of UAT transceivers and receivers offer an ADS-B OUT certified solution with an integrated WAAS GPS as well as the ADS-B IN features of Traffic and Weather along with optional wireless connectivity.
- The KGX 130 offers the same capability for aircraft that already have a compatible ADS-B compliant WAAS GPS solution.
Designed to maximize inside-the-cockpit configuration flexibility and outside-the-cockpit situational awareness, the KGX ADS-B wired and wireless solutions will integrate into your aircraft the way you want to fly it. Bendix King stands behind its promise and heritage to deliver reliable avionics systems and meet the pilots’ and aircraft owners’ needs with the KGX 150 and 130 ADS-B certified solutions.
The KGX Series offers outstanding value and flexible certified configurations and includes the following:
*Receiver only model also available for pairing with 1090-ES MHz Mode S Transponders
- ADS-B IN* and ADS-B OUT capability
- KGX 150 includes a high integrity WAAS GPS
- Can be paired with existing Mode A/C transponders
- Receive TIS-B and FIS-B uplinks** for traffic, graphical weather and other data
- Display on compatible panel MFD or iPad via WiFi module [Option]
- Compliant with FAA 2020 UAT mandate.
- Compliance: DO–160G, DO-282B/TSO C154c, TSO-C157a, TSO-C195a, and TSO-145c (KGX 150 only)
**Software Application and Wifi Wireless option required for displaying on your iPad. A TIS-B/FIS-B Traffic and Weather Application is available on iTunes for your iPad.