Bendix-King KMA 30 Bluetooth Audio Control Panel
Trade-Up to the Latest Bendix-King Avionics & Save Up to $2,000 - Click Here for Details
A Seamless Connection to Your Avionics Suite
The KMA 30 Audio Panel is another example of how we listen to pilots. And translate your passion for fl ight into products that enhance the total fl ying experience while offering exceptional value.
Bluetooth® Enabled. Pilot Approved
- Bluetooth®-enabled a audio and phone interfaces
- Six-place hi-fi stereo intercom with soft-muting monitoring of second radio
- Flexible pilot-controlled distribution of two music channels, telephone and radio transmissions
- Simple, audio menu-controlled features
- Digital recorder for review of recent frequency transmissions
- Matches Bendix/King KSN 770
- Slide-in replacement for a variety of older audio panels
The Bendix/King KMA 30’s music and phone Bluetooth® capability provides unsurpassed audio fl exibility throughout your airplane. Connect phone and audio devices and switch between them effortlessly.
The KMA 30 Audio Panel was designed to complement the look and feel of other quality Bendix/King products. In fact, it’s a perfect match for our KSN 770 Integrated Safety Navigator Display.
The KMA 30 is also a convenient “slide in” replacement for select older audio panels. This convenient “Plug and Play” capability saves the expense of re-wiring the entire avionics suite.
The KMA 30 makes it simple for the pilot to control audio throughout the aircraft. Control the volume and distribution of two music sources, radio communications and telephone right from the control panel. You can even turn music on or off for the pilot while in isolate mode. You’re in control.
Communicate with Ease
With its wireless mobile phone link, the KMA 30 delivers full, duplex telephone capability.