Bendix-King KMA-24 Audio Panel
with COM1/COM2/NAV1/NAV2/DME/ADF/TEL/AUTO & Marker Beacon
- Compact, fully solid-state unit containing pushbutton audio selector panel, speaker and headphone isoaltion amplifiers, and a marker beacon receiver
- Styled to match with the other King Silver Crown units but can be integrated into any 500 ohm
output audio system
- Can handle as many three transceivers and six receivers
- Models with different features and combinations of marker light presentation, AUTO, 2 COMMs, 2 NAVs, DME, ADF, HF, TEL selections
- Has two unswitched inputs for use as altimeter warning and telephone ringer
- Has outputs for ramp hailer and passenger address or intercom
- Seperate isolation amplifiers are provided for headphones and speaker to provide isolation even
when the same source is selected
- Three isolated 16 ohm resistors provided for transceiver speaker output loads
- Automatic dimmimg for marker beacon lights
- 14V or 28VDC operation
Push button simplicity puts complete, flexible audio control right at your fingertips with BendixKing’s easy-to-use KMA 24 and KMA 24H systems.
Each is self-contained, all solid-state and stands only 1.3 inches high in your stack. The “slant top” package tailors it for the top slot in your instrument panel.
The KMA 24 controls as many as three transceivers and six receivers, including the internal marker beacon receiver and its automatically dimmed 3-light presentation. The KMA 24H controls up to five transceivers and five receivers, or four transceivers and six receivers.
The KMA 24H replaces the internal marker beacon receiver with an intercom, which provides unprecedented flexibility. The intercom features capability for hot mike, voice activation (VOX), or keyed activation of up to five intercom stations. In hot mike operation all intercom microphones remain active at all times whether the operator is talking on intercom or not. Voice activated operation has the microphone active only when the operator begins to talk. In keyed operation, the operator may depress a separate intercom switch to activate the microphone for intercom usage.
All Bendix-King equipment is factory new with a 2 year factory warranty and installation manuals provided at no charge.