Bendix-King KY-97A COM Transceiver, 5W Transmit, 14V, TSO'dAll Bendix-King equipment is factory new with a 2 year factory warranty and installation manuals provided at no charge.
Bendix-King has designed the KY 97A to operate on 760 frequencies from 118.00 MHz to 136.975 MHz. You can switch between active and standby frequencies. Simply tune the desired frequency into the standby window ("STBY") while monitoring the "USE" channel. When the time is right, simply push the frequency transfer button to transfer the standby frequency into the active window.
A remote switch may be installed as an additional means of providing the "flip-flop" function. Up to nine channels can be easily programmed by the pilot into the memory of the KY97A. The KY 97A remembers displayed and stored frequencies without batteries or external hookup in the event of a power shutdown or interruption. It has an easy-to-read, illuminated LCD display.
- TSO'd 760 channel COM Transceiver, 5 Watt (7 Watt nominal) output.
- "Flip-Flop" frequency switching and built-in side tone, remote "flip-flop" switching capability.
- Audio amplifier with three audio inputs, eliminates need for separate audio panel in some cases
- Automatic audio leveling - boosts weak signals and mutes excessively strong ones
- Automatic squelch override
- Transmit and receive annunciations.
- Nine memory channels – Non-Volatile frequency storage.
- Stuck microphone alert - 35 second timeout.
- KY-97A - 12Vdc.
- Illuminated LCD display, lighted pushbuttons
- Size: 6.32"w x 1.35"h x 10.78"d
- Installed Weight: 2.8 Lb
- Power Output: 5W minimum