Halon 1211 Chrome Fire Extinguisher, 2.5 lb Agent Weight, with Gauge, Includes Bracket, Rechargeable, UL Rated 5B:C, Protection RT
14.5 in.h x 3 in. dia
Meets FAA’s recommendation for commercial aircraft. The C352TS is H3R Aviation’s most popular model and can be found on a wide variety of commercial and general aviation aircraft. Meets requirements in AC 20-42C "Hand Fire Extinguishers for Use in Aircraft"
- High strength steel cylinder meets DOT requirements
- Industrial quality metal valve & siphon tube
- Low temperature operation to -65°F
- Non-corrosive and non-conductive.
- No impairment of operator's vision.
- Nitrogen propellant, Halon 1211 Agent.
- "Clean Agent Extinquisher" – Gas evaporates leaving no damaging powder residue
- 6 year maintenance
- UL Listed
** UL Rating
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) classifies and rates fire extinguishers on their ability to put out various types and sizes of fires (see chart below). Using a given fire type and size as a benchmark, UL tests an extinguisher and assigns a numerical rating before the letter classification to denote the size of a given type of fire that an extinguisher can put out. For example, a 5B:C fire extinguisher has 2.5 times the firefighting capacity against a flammable liquid and/or electrical fire as a 2B:C extinguisher. (Note: "C" class fire extinguishers do not carry a numeric rating. the presence of the letter "C" simply indicates that the extinguishing agent is non-conductive.)
|A||Wood, paper, cloth, etc|
|B||Flammable liquids and gasses|
|C||Live electrical equipment|
|K||Cooking oils and fats|