HS-7245MH Digital High Voltage High Torque Servo
Watch out, here it comes! The new high voltage, coreless HS-7245MH servo delivers exceptional speed and torque in a compact package. Built with an efficient coreless motor optimized for 7.4V operation and heavy-duty metal gear train with dual ball bearings, this high-end mini servo delivers unbridled performance just like its brother, the HS-7235MH.
Whether you are flying mid-size gas and electric airplanes, 500-550 electric helis, or driving 1/12th scale on-road racers and 1/18th scale rock crawlers, the full-size muscle of this servo will make you the master of your RC domain.
Exceeding Your Expectations Is What Hitec does!
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Speed (6.0V/7.4V): 0.13/0.11
- Torque oz./in. (6.0V/7.4V): 72 oz-in/89 oz-in
- Torque kg./cm. (6.0V/7.4V): 5.2 kg-cm/6.4kg-cm
- Size in Inches: 1.28 x 0.66 x 1.29
- Size in Millimeters: 32.4 x 16.8 x 32.8
- Weight oz.: 1.20
- Weight g.: 34.0