X4 AC+ 4 Channel AC/DC Charger
- Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancers
- Balancing Individual Cells during Battery Discharging
- Charges Most Popular Lithium Batteries
- Multiple Lithium Battery Charge Modes
Hitec has raised the bar on the X4 and equipped it with a built-in AC power supply. The X4 AC Plus has four-port computer controlled capability with a built-in 22 amp power supply which can be powered by standard 120 volt AC household current. Simple to use and utterly reliable, this compact charger with battery management and integral balancer features four identical and independent 50-watt power outputs, for a total output power of 200 watts. Each port of the X4 AC Plus can handle up to a 6S Lithium pack, 15 NiCd/NiMH cells or 6-12 volt lead acid batteries. Four individual balancing ports eliminate the need for a separate balancer when charging Lithium batteries. Its twin fan cooling system with an internal sensor for controlling fan speed provides the utmost in efficiency and safety. The X4 AC Plus can accept a variety of power inputs including the option of attaching it to a 12-volt car battery or a 11–15 volt (20 amp minimum) DC power supply.
The Hitec X4 AC Plus charger offers a complete charging solution for novice and expert RC enthusiasts alike. The multi-tasking versatility of this new charger makes it a perfect fit for nitro and electric modelers, regardless of what you drive, hover, float or fly.
- Type: Multi-Chemistry AC/DC battery charger
- Input: 100-120V AC, or 12-15V DC, 20-Amp minimum
- # Cells: 1-15 cells NiCd/NiMH, 1-6 cells Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFe, 1-10 cells Pb
- Cooling Method: Twin fans
- LCD: Yes
- Discharge: Yes
- LED: Yes