Have a variety of flight line charging options - with one handy unit. Hobbico's Quick Field Charger MkII features two ports with completely independent circuitry. That means you can charge one pack at a time, or two at once. And you can recharge transmitter or receiver NiCd or NiMH packs, single cell glow ignitors, even the lithium-ion and lithium-polymer batteries that power park flyers...on either side. Plus, it's super-easy to use,n ad comes with lots of safety features. You've never seen a field charger as valuable and versatile as the Quick Field Charger MkII.
Each port offers these great benefits:
- Ability to handle 1-8 cell NiCd or NiMH radio batteries and 1-3 cell Li-Ion or Li-Po park flyer batteries.
- 0.2A (200mA) to 2.0A of adjustable, linear charge current (1A max. for Li-Ion/Li-Po).
- 0,50mA, 85mA and 100mA trickle charge current for NiCd and NiMH packs.
- Tri-color LEDs and sound cues for ease of set-up and operation.
- Built-in jacks for external battery voltage monitoring with a voltmeter.
- Simple push-button start-up.
- "Peak detection" charging for NiCd and NiMH packs.
- "Constant current/constant voltage" charging for Li-Ion/Li-Po batteries.
- Visual and audible error messages that indicate reverse polarity and poor output connections
- Can be mounted on a field box, or used as a stand-alone unit with the included rear enclosure.
- Input voltage: 10-15V DC
- Battery types (each port): Nickel-cadmiun (niCd), nickel-metal hydride (NiMH), lithium-ion (Li-Ion), lithium polymer (Li-Po)
- Number cells (each port): 1-8 NiCd or NiMH, 1-3 Li-Ion or Li-Po
- Fast charge current (each port): 0.2A - 2.0A linear (1A max. Li-Ion/ Li-Po)
- Fast charge termination (each port): peak detection for NiCd and NiMH, constant current/ constant voltage for Li-Ion/ Li-Po
- Trickle charge current (each port): 0, 50, 85, and 100mA, no trickle charge for Li-Ion/ Li-Po
- Output connectors: banana jacks
- Fuse: 7.5A spade (auto)
- Case size: 6.25 x 4.0 x 1.5 in (159 x 102 x 38mm)
- Weight: 12.0 oz (342g)