Super Cub S RTF with SAFE Technology, by HobbyZone
- Three-channel control and slow flight provide an excellent teach-yourself-to-fly experience
- Intuitive SAFE technology provides three modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button
- Beginner and intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times
- Experienced mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Super Cub S aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X® stabilization system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter
- The included full-Range Spektrum DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam construction is extraordinarily tough; but in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes
The first choice for thousands, the HobbyZone® Super Cub has been one of the most popular trainer aircraft on the market thanks to its excellent looks and solid performance. This slow-flying, three-channel trainer makes adjusting to the sensation of flight an easy process. Horizon Hobby has integrated the revolutionary SAFE technology system into the Super Cub S to make it easier than ever to teach yourself to fly. With SAFE technology, pilots can fly the Super Cub S in three flight modes and have the option to use the intuitive panic button at any time to return the Super Cub S to steady flight at the push of a button. Beyond being a great way to learn how to fly, the Super Cub S RTF includes the sophisticated Spektrum DX4e 4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter, which supports both Spektrum DSM2® and DSMX receivers. The DX4e can also be used with other RC aircraft as a pilot’s skills progress.
Needed To Complete:
Nothing! Everything you need to teach yourself to fly is included in the box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter.