HobbyZone Delta Ray RTF with SAFE Technology
Needed To Complete
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides four modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button!
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times!
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Delta Ray aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilization system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Full 4-channel control gives new pilots a comprehensive learning experience with all the same controls as full-size airplanes!
- The included full-Range Spektrum™ DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products.
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraordinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes!
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included.
With SAFE™ technology and carefully engineered aerodynamics, the groundbreaking HobbyZone® Delta Ray™ aircraft provide pilots with a flying experience that is gentle and worry-free, even for total beginners! Plus, everything you need comes in one box, including a Spektrum™ DX4e transmitter, making it the ultimate beginner-friendly aircraft.