- Accurate scale outline makes it appealing to scale enthusiasts
- Two piece plug in wings
- Full function flaps for enhanced flight characteristics and realism
- Wing guns, dummy engine, and scale historical trim scheme
- Optional full depth cockpit tub
- Fiberglass cowl with hidden cowl screws maintain the scale fidelity and look
- Compatible with a variety of powerplant options, allowing the consumer to choose glow, gas or EP
The P-47D Thunderbolt 30cc from Hangar 9 features a true to scale outline that fans of WWII warbirds will love with a ton of optional details to increase the level of realism. With its wide stance, this bird offers great ground handling capabilities for a WWII airplane, and delivers the performance and handling in the air that customers have come to expect from Hangar 9.
The P-47D comes with several scale features out of the box, such as a fiberglass cowl, flaps, scale looking wing guns, a dummy engine, a top access hatch with hidden switches and three different sets of decals for a customized, clean look. Designed to use Robart retracts, the P-47’s scale details can be further enhanced with options like the full depth cockpit tub and retractable tail wheel assembly. The P-47D 30cc is EP (electric power) capable with separately available parts, should the customer want to run with an electric powerplant.