- Glow or electric power option built into a classic design
- New and improved bolt-together assembly
- Mike McConville design
- Great sport flying characteristics
- Utilizes latest design and construction techniques
- Quality materials and genuine UltraCote® covering
- Fly using either glow or electric power right from the box—no electric conversion is necessary
Have it your way with Hangar 9. Whether you’re into glow fuel or electric power, the Pulse XT 40 ARF lets you fly any way you want. This low-wing sport model includes an electric power option right from the start. All necessary hardware for flying electric is included, and no conversion is necessary.
With its bold electric power option, classic ARF styling and convenient bolt-together assembly, the Pulse XT 40 leads the next generation of versatile, easy-to-maintain, fun-to-fly sport aerobatic aircraft.
You will need...
• 4-channel radio system (minimum) w/receiver
• 5 standard servos or equivalent
(4 required when building the electric version)
• 2 9-inch servo lead extension
• 6” Y-harness
• .40–.48 2 -stroke or .40–.82 4-stroke or
Power 46 Brushless Outrunner