Includes Ground Freight (48 States) - Plus $13.50 Oversize Charge
- Lightweight wood float construction has fiberglass skin applied to bottom for added durability
- Unique float-mounted steering servo design
- Factory built and covered with genuine Hangar 9 UltraCote®
- Designed for easy installation, accurate alignment and performance
- Scale matchup to Hangar 9 J-3 Cubs
- Fits most 40-to 50-size airplanes
- All hardware included
The new Hangar9 40-size wooden floats take you from the pavement to the pond in just minutes - enabling consumers to take off and land using land or water. These floats are designed specifically for the Hangar 9 40-size J-3 Cubs and include all necessary parts for mounting them on the Cub. The 40-size wooden floats are also adaptable to a variety of 40- and 50-size planes.
Hangar 9's 40-size wooden floats kit includes prebent and assembled chrome-finished wire struts, expertly built wooden floats with a fuelproof, waterproof finish and a layer of fiberglass for added durability, a brass rudder, and all the necessary connecting and mounting hardware. By adding a single servo, you can also control the included water rudder. Floats can be built and flown without the water rudder.
Needed to Complete
- Standard Servo
- 6" Y-harness
- Mounting a charge jack in the bottom of the fuselage will allow for a simple watertight connection of the float mounted water rudder servo.