- Double spar box wing construction for incredible strength
- Mike McConville design - purposefully designed for top aerobatic flight performance
- Carbon fiber wing tube provides very strong and lightweight construction
- Built-in tuned pipe and canister tunnel ready to accept a variety of exhaust options
- Flush mounted cowl with hidden screws for a clean and professional look
- Fiberglass canopy hatch delivers a smooth painted finish
- Ready to mount for the DA-100 or DA-120 engine - no drilling necessary, simply bolt on.
- Top quality Hangar 9 UltraCote covering for the best finish
Hangar 9 is proud to introduce the next giant-scale gem, the Extra 300 35%. In this next generation Extra, the Extra 300 boasts a re-engineered structure, consisting of lightweight balsa and plywood with a carbon fiber wing tube and double spar wing design, for better performance and durability. Featuring a built-in tuned pipe and canister tunnel for a variety of exhaust options, and a mount to simply bolt on a DA-100 or DA-120cc engine, the Extra 300 35% is easily assembled for less time building and more time flying. Out on the field, this gem screams class, elegance and excitement with its flush-mounted cowl and hidden screws, fiberglass canopy hatch and Hangar 9 UltraCote® covering in a red, white and silver with decals for the best finish.