Accurately balance your plane and set the correct Center of Gravity for maximum flight performance
An improperly balanced model-at best- won't be able to fulfill its true performance potential. At worst, it could crash and be destroyed. Why take the risk? Great Planes' inexpensive, easy-to-use CG Machine is the only tool that finds the exact balance without guesswork... and it can be used with virtually ANY fixed-wing aircraft.
How precise balancing with the C.G. Machine brings out the best in any plane.
- Simplifies the essential final steps of any plane's assembly: locating its recommended center of gravity and correcting the balace.
- CG Machine's accuracy improves a trainer's stability and predictability... sharpens a sport model's aerobatics... and boosts a racing model's speed.
- Works with all types of fixed-wing aircraft up to 40 pounds-kits, ARFs, high-wings, low-wings, with or without struts, regardless of size or wingspan.
- Wide, injection-molded base improves stability and can be slid apart or together to accommodate all fuselage widths.
- "Hands-off" operation eliminates fingertip balancing's huge potential for error. No additional tools or supplies needed.
- Increases the low-speed stability of trainers, boosting your confidence and contributing to safe, successful landings.
- Improves the handling of sport models, making it easier to perform showstopping aerobatics.
- Boosts the speed of racing planes by avoiding weighted power.