Gleim Instrument Pilot Knowledge Test Prep Software Download
The Gleim FAA Test Prep Software contains the detailed study outlines and all FAA figures you need to study for and pass the Instrument Pilot FAA Knowledge Test in one unique, easy-to-use program. Create unlimited customized quizzes using questions selected from previously released FAA test banks as well as questions that have been developed from current FAA reference materials to enhance your learning process.
The Gleim FAA Test Prep also emulates the formats of the major testing vendors, thereby allowing you to practice in exam-like conditions and gain confidence. The Gleim Performance Analysis Browser allows you to track, analyze, and target areas that need additional focus so you can achieve higher test scores with less time and effort.
Available for the following ratings:
- Instrument Rating – Airplane (IRA)
- Flight Instructor – Instrument Airplane (FII)
- Instrument Rating – Foreign Pilot (IFP)
- Flight Instructor – Instrument Added Rating (AIF)
- Instrument Ground Instructor (IGI)
- Track your progress using the Performance Analysis Browser
- Gain confidence by emulating tests as presented by both national testing centers
- Intuitive instructor test generator utility
- Learn principles instead of memorizing answers by reviewing answer explanations after answering questions under exam conditions
Make sure that your computer meets all the System Requirements:Minimum System Requirements for Test Prep Software Download
- Update Patches - Program and question updates for current edition(s) are available via the Internet, FREE!
- Quick and Easy to Install - FAA Test Prep installs quickly and easily onto your computer.
Test Prep Software is not compatible with Mac Operating Systems. However, the Gleim Online Courses are completely compatible with both Mac and Windows.