Round Composite UAT, 200ml Air Trap, by Flight Composite Tech
- Kevlar Ball, Anodized Aluminium and Brass Components - 200ml
- Simple Surface Mounting System utilizing Perimeter Ring
- Mounting Hole Template included in the box
- The whole front fuel nipple assembly is easily unscrewed.
- 4mm fuel supply nipples
- 6mm vent and fuel feed nipples
- Very low footprint
- No glue needed for installation required traditionally to set UAT's in position
Expertly constructed by FCT utilising High Tech CNC Machining and the latest Kevlar Composite construction techniques. Air Traps in Turbine Fuel Systems are designed to catch any air bubbles which can cause Flame Outs if they reach the Turbine. The centrally located fuel pick up incorporates a triple filter system with an inner nylon gauze, middle felt filter and outer nylon gauze which means that not only does the Ball UAT remove air it also acts an an effective filter system.
As this design of UAT acts as a filter It is also important to be able to easily clean the filter, this is not something which can be easily achieved with currently available UATs. Either the whole UAT has to be replaced or a seal broken and remade. With this UAT ease of cleaning is designed in. The unit is reassembled easily as a self sealing 'O' Ring is included on the neck of the screwed fittings.