- SR-8A Instrument
- No Probes
- No Thermal Couple Cables
: 16 oz kit
: 2 1/4"
: Meets TSO C43a
: 7.5 to 30 Volts, 1/10 Amp.
: LCD (viewable in direct sunlight), with 12 and 24 backlight control wires for night operation (Channel Indicators automatically dim when backlight is on).
Display Temperature Range
: 1999'F to -1999'F
: 1/2% in accordance with TSO C43a
: 1'F (with enhanced stability and response circuits).
: Continuous. The instrument will display a segmented "1" in the far left of the display if an error in the circuitry occurs.
ProbesType K, Ungrounded.
: Type K, any length or size (you may use your existing type K cables in order to reduce installation cost and time).
: 6 or 8, programmable from the back panel.
: 1-4 or 1-6 (EGT or CHT) Programmable from the back panel.
: Adjustable from 2 to 10 seconds
Peak Temperature Locate
: Finds hottest analyzer channel within 6'F
"Temp "Prob" Indicators
Differential Condition Indicator
- EGT or TIT Overtemp (1650'F for all channels).
- EGT or TIT Undertemp (1100'F for all channels).
- CHT Overtemp (500'F for all channels).
- EGT Differential Condition (95'F or 195'F for Analyzer channels).
- CHT Differential Condition (95'F or 195'F for Analyzer channels).
: A "DC" will appear in the display.