E-flite Power 360 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 180Kv
- Ideal for giant-scale airplanes requiring up to 6000 watts of input power
- High-torque alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Designed in collaboration with World Aerobatic Champion Quique Somenzini
- Equivalent to a 50cc–60cc gas engine
- For high-power airplanes weighing 15 to 25 pounds (6.8 to 11.0 kilograms)
- External rotor design for better cooling
- Includes 4-bolt propeller mount, 12mm prop shaft center-tapped with 10–32 threads
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened 10mm steel shaft
- Includes X-mount and 6.5mm gold bullet connectors
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
- Requires 160A–200A HV brushless ESC
Peace of mind is priceless and modelers who value it most choose E-flite® brushless motors. Just ask anyone who’s flown with them. E-flite brushless motors consistently provide the kind of power and reliability that transform a modeling experience—no matter what you’re flying. Whether you’re a sport modeler or scale master, E-flite has the brushless power system to truly realize your plane’s full potential.
The E-flite Power 360 brushless electric motor is designed to deliver clean and quiet power equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 360-size 2-stroke glow engine for sport and scale airplanes weighing 15 to 40 pounds (6.8 to 11.0 kg), 3D airplanes up to 25 pounds (8.28 kg), or models requiring up to 6000 watts of power.